At Fox Auto U-Pull, you can buy with peace of mind, thanks to our warranty options that are the best in the business!
Free 45-day standard warranty on all parts sold
Standard warranty is good for an exchange or in-store credit.
1 year warranty upgrade (exchange or store credit) available for additional 10% of the sales price. (excluding tires)
$3 charge for 6-month warranty (batteries only)
$5 charge for 1-year warranty (batteries only)
Add cash-back option for an additional $2 up-charge. (including tires)
All Warranties are Null and Void if:
- The vehicle is used in a fleet, taxi, government, commercial vehicle, or limo service or has been converted from private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- The part is installed in an application for which the vehicle manufacturer did not intend it.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by towing a trailer or other vehicle unless your vehicle is equipped for this purpose as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision
- The vehicle is not serviced at proper intervals, or fuel/oil/coolant is not used in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
- The engine oil and filter are not replaced and documented every 4,000 miles with appropriate OEM recommended motor oil. (Must be documented)
- The transmission fluid and filter are not replaced at time of installation with OEM recommended transmission fluid. (Must be documented)
- Failure is caused by or related to a collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, freezing or flood.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to inspect any product prior to replacement.
- The original receipt must accompany all returns.
- Appropriate maintenance receipts required.
- This warranty is not transferable and only benefits the customer who purchased original part.
- The year and model of the vehicle or part printed on this receipt is within a range of interchangeability and may not necessarily be the exact model and year as the part or vehicle that has been provided.
- Windshield and other glass breakage are not covered under this warranty.
- Refer to the vehicle manufacturer’s “Owner’s Manual” for correct operation and maintenance schedule.
- This part may have accessories that are attached, and must be switched or removed to accommodate proper installation, which is the responsibility of the installer. Such accessories have been included to aid in the convenience of installation and are not covered by this warranty. Engine warranties are limited to defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, bolts and oil pumps. All other parts that may be provided are “Accessories and Extra Parts.” No warranty is provided for any such parts that are attached, including parts such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, and manifolds.
- We are not responsible for injury or damages during, or as a result of, the installation of our product.
- Timing belts, water pump, thermostat, spark plugs, fluids and seals are routine maintenance items and should be replaced at the time of installation and at the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended service intervals.
- Proper operation of the cooling and electrical system must be checked during the installation of products that can be affected by those systems.
- While most fluids have been drained from our products, it is your responsibility to completely drain and replace fluids, lubricants, antifreeze, and filters with replacements that are fresh, clean and approved by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Transmission: It is the responsibility of the installer to replace the radiator or transmission oil cooler, flush the transmission oil cooling lines, fill differential, adjust shifter mechanisms, replace filters, replace seals, replace pan gaskets and reset or replace computer codes when installing a transmission.
- Engine: Claims related to the overheating and/or improper lubrication of the engine or its components are not covered by this warranty.
- In the Event of Failure: The purchaser must use all reasonable means to protect the product from further damage and must return the original defective product to Fox Auto U-Pull. The purchaser must furnish Fox Auto U-Pull with such information as Fox Auto U-Pull may reasonably require, including proof of the vehicle’s regular maintenance as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer in the owner’s manual.
FOR ANY RECYCLED SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINT SYSTEM (“SRS”) SUCH AS A RECYCLED AIRBAG OR SEAT BELT PRETENSIONER TO OPERATE PROPERLY, A QUALIFIED INSTALLER MUST INSTALL THE SRS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE VEHICLE MANUFACTURER’S SPECIFICATIONS. Any SRS that is not installed correctly will subject passengers in a vehicle to risks of serious injuries, including death. The purchaser of a SRS assumes all risks of damages or injuries, including death, which may arise as a result of the improper installation of a SRS. A SRS may contain Perchlorate Material and special handling may be required. For additional information refer to this website: www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate
Fox Auto U-Pull is not responsible for safe transportation, securing products or insuring their security on or in your vehicle.
If any part sold hereunder has a Vehicle Identification Number (“VIN”) on it, the installer must obtain a replacement VIN for such part to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY AND DO NOT COVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
THE PURCHASER HEREBY UNDERSTANDS THAT DUE TO THE NATURE OF USED AUTO PARTS, ANY LIABILITY OF FOX AUTO U-PULL FROM ALL CAUSES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PRICE PAID FOR THE GOODS SOLD OR PROVIDED. IF A PART SOLD BY FOX AUTO U-PULL IS DEFECTIVE, LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PART OR A REMEDY NOT TO EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PART, AT FOX AUTO U-PULL’S OPTION.
45-Day Return Policy
The original sales receipt must accompany all returns. Returns without the original sales receipt will not be accepted. A part returned undamaged within 45 days of the original purchase date may be credited at management’s discretion, but no credit will be given for any part returned more than 45 days after the original purchase date. Core charges are refundable if the appropriate core is returned within 45 days. No returns will be accepted after 45 days. Parts must be in the same condition as when sold to be eligible for return.